Oleos – integrates the entire value chain from origination to distribution of a full spectrum of sunflower products as well as grains and pulses to the global market. We have become a recognized trader by shipping agricultural commodities from the Black Sea region to more than 20 countries worldwide.
unites 5 representative offices, 5 partnering oilseed crushing plants, 2 transhipment bases and one affiliate terminal. Our 6 years of successful shipping history indicate:
- Ability to meet various customer requirements.
- Cost effective logistic chain.
- In-time worldwide delivery.
- Flexible and rapid decision-making.
- A dedicated team of qualified managers with over 7 years of experience combined and also recognized as leaders in their respective fields
- Regular quality control of raw materials and goods to meet our high standards
- Modern manufacturing facilities with a strict quality control policy
- Systems designed to ensure goods are delivered in full, on-time, every time and within required specifications
- Knowledgeable field and customer service teams that offer friendly ongoing support, from answering questions to resolving problems quickly and effectively
We share a strong sense of responsibility with the customers we serve. We not only measure success in financial terms, but also in how we achieve it. Our executive challenge is to continue providing the most compelling customer value proposition, achieved by having the capacity and expertise to deliver a high quality and reliable product in time.